Sunday, 7 November 2010

Dursley rec

The rec have been doing dursley's fireworks for a very long time, over ten years. Basically every year there's something new for us to see. The fireworks have sparked a history in dursley and the rec (dursley recreation ground) is where they've been held.
For me allot of things have happened at the rec that I should remember. Like when I got my first ever bike with a small basket at the front and stabilisers at the back. Then I played football there with a club and my friend. I also broke my arm there playing in the playground, I was on my bike so I had to wheel it home. IT HURT!
So there  are allot of things that happened at the rec.

1 comment:

  1. is it the wreck or the rec??? As in 'recreation ground'... or wreck as in Dursley shipwreck?!

    ReplyDelete